Friday, June 20, 2014

Almost time for 1st U/S

So, I've had a few blood test to test for progesterone estradiol and hcg levels, all of which have came back within normal limits. So this Tuesday the 24th of June will be my intended parents first ultrasound. Im so happy for them, and feel so fortunate to have been choosen to be their gestational carrier. I've heard horror stories from other surrogate mothers about the relationship they had or have with their intended parents. I can honestly say that my intended parents and I have a beyond great and amazing relationship. They are both very understanding very supportive and very much involved in every aspect of this surrogacy. I cant wait for them to see their bundle of joy and hear his/her little heart beat. Only 5 more days!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment