Saturday, July 5, 2014

Fourth of July

🎡🎢🎠🎪
Yay!!! I've been waiting for this day for a while now,  The Fourth of July. It's a huge National holiday where most people spend the day with family go to a fair and finish the night watching a fire works show. Every year since I was a little girl my dad would take my siblings and I to our local fair, to ride all kinds of thrilling rides, play tons of games in hopes of winning huge stuffed animals, eat all kinds of delicious fair food,  &to finish it all off watching fireworks. I could remember loving the fair,  all the rides, the yummy smelling (& tasting) food meeting with family and friends,  I just loved every last bit of it.

Something was a little different this year. Im Pregnant with two young boys. To start off,  I was well aware of the fact that I wasn't going to be able to ride any of the rides,  being that the sudden movements wouldn't be healthy for the little one I'm carrying.  Secondly I was exhausted. And lastly all the food that I had grown to love and looked forward to eating every year, now disgusted me!!! I looooove funnel cake, I eat it every single year. It definitely wasn't tasty yesterday. A blooming onion is one of my favorite fair food of all time.  After a few pieces of yesterday's blooming onion I was ready to throw up.  The smell of meat on the grill made me so nauseas I just wanted to run home. We played a few games ( didn't win anything 😕)
Watched a few bungee jumpers, tried to eat some food and ended up going home early.

The boys and I are going to Sea World today so that should be fun and hopefully make up for yesterday's not so fun events.  😝😝😝👎👎👎

BTw yesterday was S & C's wedding anniversary! !!! Happy (belated) anniversary to them!!!!! 😍😍😍👰👰💞💞👏👏🎁🎁🎉🎉💐💐

No comments:

Post a Comment