Wednesday, January 7, 2015

34 weeks 4 days

Today marks one week that I've been off of work.  On Christmas day I developed severe back pain that would come  and go. I tried going back to work after the holidays,  but having to sit for an extended period of time made my back hurt to the point of wanting to cry.  After discussing my symptoms with my Dr, he recommended pulling me out of work in hopes that the rest would help with the back pain,  and me staying off my feet would help in reducing my swollen feet and ankles. I also purchased a pregnancy back brace that has helped some aswell. I'm Soooo excited for C &S (and their young son) to come and start preparing for the birth of baby A, aswell as be able to attend Dr Appts with me.
Time is going by so quickly, before we know it they will be a wonderful family of 4. 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment